Ever find yourself wishing that you could have a personal shopper come along whenever you venture into your favorite Target store? There are just too many chic deals and you don’t have the time to possibly scour all of the amazing isles in one visit! Your prayers have been answered, and if your not following the lovely ladies of Target Does It Again, then stop what you are doing and follow them on instagram and tumblr. Target Does It again is the perfect personal shopper for those looking for the latest and greatest in women’s clothing, shoes, accessories, gifts, and house wears…. At Target! I first noticed the girls when they were featured in Targets Bulls Eye View online magazine. They have great taste and try on most of what they post so you can actually see what it looks like on a human being and not a coat hanger. You can image the excitement here at the SKBeauty office when we found out they would be visiting NYC. I thought “they love Target, I love Target, we should meet!” I invited the girls to my NYC design studio to show them exactly what the best of Target beauty has to offer and what is coming in the Fall 13 collection. It was so great to meet Jen and Laura and I am very excited to announce that we will be partnering up soon with some exclusive giveaways! This means that not only should you follow them so you know exactly what your looking for when you go to Target, but you can also be the first to know about exclusive giveaways of my beauty brand.
Coral is this seasons’ lip color! Flattering on redheads, brunettes, blondes and all complexions. Try it this Spring/Summer. It works great for any occasion, to the beach, on a date, with a glamorous dress. Its the perfect combination of fun and elegant!
This peachy shade gives you the boldness of a red lip with the femininity of a soft pink plus the energy of orange. It brightens up your face while being able to adapt to any look you have. Satin Luxe Lip Color in Vivid Coral gives you a creamy texture and intense color like Jessica Alba’s and Zooey Deschanel. This color looks beautiful on their complexions and enhances Jessica’s sex appeal and Zooey’s eyes. If you’re looking for a pop of color try the Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color in Sheer Juicy Coral. This shade is lighter than Vivid Coral with a bit of shimmer similar to Michelle William’s and Christina Hendricks. This shade makes them both look so romantic and timeless at the same time. The Ultra Luxe Lipgloss on Coveted Coral also has a bit of shimmer but its not as sheer, is a glossy vibrant color similar to Leona Lewis’ bold and fun lips. If you want a sheer light touch of coral try the Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm in Hint of Coral that gives me a light peachy glow like Felicity Jones and its perfect for anytime of the day. I hope you find some inspiration in these women and their coral lips and try one of these formulas to create your own!
Yesterday was our Fall 2013 Press Event! Where we let some editors in for a preview of our collection hitting Target Stores this coming autumn, I thought you all deserved a preview too. I am very proud to present my Fall collection!
Full of season ready nail colors, new Eye Couture palettes, new lip colors and the Completely Organized bag in fun colors and versatile shapes. I will have a lot more details when Fall comes around, for now lets enjoy this Summer and look forward to these goodies! Limited Edition will be hitting stores late July and new the editions to our core line in August. I hope you love it as much as I do.
Sheer Lip Colors are perfect for giving the lips a glossy shine and a pop of color with a creamy texture. The ultimate product for Summer! Now in Target stores you’ll find our new Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color for $10.99 – less than half of the cost of Bobbi Brown’s Sheer Lip Colors. Are you a Sheer-Lip girl? Give these a try for kissable lips!
Although summer is almost here, thanks to this unusually cold weather, we have yet to fully feel spring! So take the time now to embrace some spring style that is sure to brighten up your day and translate effortlessly into the warmer weather (fingers crossed) that’s coming soon. It’s May baby so rock a denim shirt with a tribal clutch, sport a fresh face, and amp up your beauty with coral tips and red orange lips!
The film Great Gatsby is bringing back the 1920s! Hitting theaters tomorrow with Carey Mulligan as the flapper and stylish Daisy this is a look that is sure to begin trending. Carey’s makeup look represents that timeless beauty of the 1920s, that is also fun and fresh while very classic. Recreate Carey’s look when you go to see The Great Gatsby or your next glamorous night out!
- Start by applying the Perfecting Luminous Foundation to even out your skin tone, top that with Bare Minimum Pressed Powder to reduce some of the luminosity, remember the 1920s were about porcelain powdered skin
- Use Beautifying Blush in Pink on the apples of your cheeks to get a soft rosey glow.
- Match that natural flush with a mauvey eye shadow using the Monochrome Eye Quad in Textured Mauve. Apply the matte shade all over you eye lid and the shimmery shade right over your upper lashline.
- Carey’s Daisy keeps the shadow simple and subtle with the signature winged liner of the Twenties. Achieve this with the Core Tools Bent Eyeliner Brush and the Dramatically Defining Longwear Gel Eyeliner.
- Fill in your brows with Brow Definer in Taupe then open up your eyes by curling your lashes. Add three coats of the Lashify Mascara for that dramatically romantic eye.
- Finish up with nude nails by the Sugar Rush nail color and a perfect pout with Satin Luxe Lip Color is Rosette.
A great thing to do for your mom this Mother’s Day is give her a makeover! That is my mom up there, Millie Kashuk before and after I did her makeup. She has a timeless and fresh makeup that works for any woman or any age. Recreate this look on your mom or if you are a mother follow this easy guide for the perfect Mother’s Day look!
- Start with the Primer Base: Perfecting Vitamin-Rich Primer all over the face
- Perfecting Luminous Foundation to create flawless skin
- Swirl Crème Blush in Rosey on the apples of your cheeks
- Fill in your whole lip with the Lip Definer in Pink Whisper and top it off with the Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color in Sheer Pink Lust
- Create full brows with the Brow Definer in Taupe
- Apply any of the shades on the second row (from top to bottom) from the Eye Couture Palette in Eye on Neutral over the whole lid. Choose a shade from the third row and apply it to the crease blending it into the lid. Then choose a shade from the fourth row and apply that right over the upper lash line. Keeping it soft or a bit more smokey is up to you, play around depending on where you/your mom is going and the time of day.
- Apply the Eye Definer in Blackest Smudge right on your upper waterline to create the effect of fuller lashes. Open up the eye with the Dramatically Defining Eye Lash Curler and top that with two coats of the Lashify Mascara in Black.
Its simple, fast and easy but most of all beautiful. The perfect look to spend your Mother’s Day looking lovely, like my Mom!