Monochrome beauty was all over the runways during fashion week! The use of one color throughout the face creates a timeless look that works for any style, for all types and for any occasion! Continue reading “Monochrome Beauty!” »
Here’s Cara Delevingne at the Cannes Film Festival 2013 opening night – we’re loving her beautiful and sultry makeup! It enhances her confidence and exoticism. Try on Cara’s look on your next night out, be glamorous with this modern take on the classic red lips and smokey eyes!
- Begin by applying Perfecting Brightening Primer all over the face, this will give your skin a natural luminosity and help with the longevity of your make up.
- Use the Perfecting Luminous Foundation to even out skin tone and create flawless soft skin then swirl in a bit of the pink shade from the Chic Luminosity Blush/Bronzer Duo in Glisten on the apples of your cheeks for a healthy flush.
- Continue by lightly applying bronzer around the areas where the sun will naturally tans the face for glowing skin
- For the eyes apply the Extreme Wear Eye Base all over you eye lid to create a matte and clean base to the eye shadow.
- With Eye Shadow Duo in Girl’s Night Out dust some of the blue shade over the entire lid from lashline to crease, blending the color unto the crease gradating to the skin.
- Use the silver shade of the duo right over the upper lashline and under your lower lash line to add some shimmer and light.
- Finish the eyes with three coats of the Lashify Mascara and then using the Core Tools Spoolie brush your brows into place to begin creating bold brows like Cara’s.
- With the Core Tools Brow Brush apply your corresponding shade of the Arch Alert Brow Kit into your brows. Mimicking the direction of the hairs on your eyebrows fill in with color and with the Spoolie comb through and style to maintain shape. Set your eyebrows with the clear Brow Gel.
- Complete the look with Satin Luxe Lip Color SPF 16 in Classic Red for velvety sensual lips!
Rock the classic red lip in a dark sultry way like Cara, walk out full of confidence and glam!
Ever find yourself wishing that you could have a personal shopper come along whenever you venture into your favorite Target store? There are just too many chic deals and you don’t have the time to possibly scour all of the amazing isles in one visit! Your prayers have been answered, and if your not following the lovely ladies of Target Does It Again, then stop what you are doing and follow them on instagram and tumblr. Target Does It again is the perfect personal shopper for those looking for the latest and greatest in women’s clothing, shoes, accessories, gifts, and house wears…. At Target! I first noticed the girls when they were featured in Targets Bulls Eye View online magazine. They have great taste and try on most of what they post so you can actually see what it looks like on a human being and not a coat hanger. You can image the excitement here at the SKBeauty office when we found out they would be visiting NYC. I thought “they love Target, I love Target, we should meet!” I invited the girls to my NYC design studio to show them exactly what the best of Target beauty has to offer and what is coming in the Fall 13 collection. It was so great to meet Jen and Laura and I am very excited to announce that we will be partnering up soon with some exclusive giveaways! This means that not only should you follow them so you know exactly what your looking for when you go to Target, but you can also be the first to know about exclusive giveaways of my beauty brand.
Coral is this seasons’ lip color! Flattering on redheads, brunettes, blondes and all complexions. Try it this Spring/Summer. It works great for any occasion, to the beach, on a date, with a glamorous dress. Its the perfect combination of fun and elegant!
This peachy shade gives you the boldness of a red lip with the femininity of a soft pink plus the energy of orange. It brightens up your face while being able to adapt to any look you have. Satin Luxe Lip Color in Vivid Coral gives you a creamy texture and intense color like Jessica Alba’s and Zooey Deschanel. This color looks beautiful on their complexions and enhances Jessica’s sex appeal and Zooey’s eyes. If you’re looking for a pop of color try the Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color in Sheer Juicy Coral. This shade is lighter than Vivid Coral with a bit of shimmer similar to Michelle William’s and Christina Hendricks. This shade makes them both look so romantic and timeless at the same time. The Ultra Luxe Lipgloss on Coveted Coral also has a bit of shimmer but its not as sheer, is a glossy vibrant color similar to Leona Lewis’ bold and fun lips. If you want a sheer light touch of coral try the Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm in Hint of Coral that gives me a light peachy glow like Felicity Jones and its perfect for anytime of the day. I hope you find some inspiration in these women and their coral lips and try one of these formulas to create your own!
Yesterday was our Fall 2013 Press Event! Where we let some editors in for a preview of our collection hitting Target Stores this coming autumn, I thought you all deserved a preview too. I am very proud to present my Fall collection!
Full of season ready nail colors, new Eye Couture palettes, new lip colors and the Completely Organized bag in fun colors and versatile shapes. I will have a lot more details when Fall comes around, for now lets enjoy this Summer and look forward to these goodies! Limited Edition will be hitting stores late July and new the editions to our core line in August. I hope you love it as much as I do.
Sheer Lip Colors are perfect for giving the lips a glossy shine and a pop of color with a creamy texture. The ultimate product for Summer! Now in Target stores you’ll find our new Shine Luxe Sheer Lip Color for $10.99 – less than half of the cost of Bobbi Brown’s Sheer Lip Colors. Are you a Sheer-Lip girl? Give these a try for kissable lips!
Although summer is almost here, thanks to this unusually cold weather, we have yet to fully feel spring! So take the time now to embrace some spring style that is sure to brighten up your day and translate effortlessly into the warmer weather (fingers crossed) that’s coming soon. It’s May baby so rock a denim shirt with a tribal clutch, sport a fresh face, and amp up your beauty with coral tips and red orange lips!